- Faculty, Department of Automatic Control, HoChiMinh City University of Technology and Education (HCMUTE), 2019.1~
- Post-doctoral Researcher in Mechanical Engineering, UNIST, 2017~2018.
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, University of Ulsan, 2016.
- M.S. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, HCM City University of Technology, Viet Nam, 2012.
- B.S. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, HCM City University of Technology, Viet Nam, 2008.
- Research Interests
- Linear and Nonlinear Control
- Intelligent Control
- Modern Control
- Adaptive Robust Control
- Pneumatic and Electro-Hydraulic Systems
1. D. X. Ba, H. Yeom, J. Kim, and J. BAE*, “Gain-adaptive Robust Backstepping Position Control of a BLDC Motor System,” IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, Vol. 23, pp. 2470-2481, 2018.
2. D. X. Ba, K. K. Ahn, D. Q. Truong, and H. G. Park, “Integrated model-based backstepping control for an electro-hydraulic system,” Int. J. Precis. Eng. Manuf, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 1-13, 2016.
3. D. X. Ba, D. Q. Truong, and K. K. Ahn, “An integrated intelligent nonlinear control method for pneumatic artificial muscle,” IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, vol. 21, no. 4, 2016.
4. D. X. Ba and K. K. Ahn, “Indirect sliding mode control based on gray-box identification method for pneumatic artificial muscle,” Mechatronics, vol. 32, pp. 1-11, 2015.
5. D. X. Ba, K. K. Ahn, and N. T. Tai, “Adaptive Integral-type neural sliding mode control for pneumatic muscle actuator,” Int. J. Auto. Tech, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 888-895, 2014.
- dang.xuanba at gmail dot com
Members >> Postdocs
Dang Xuan Ba
Copyright © 2012~2019 Joonbum Bae (jbbae at unist dot ac dot kr). All Rights Reserved. Last update: Feb., 13, 2019